Wouldn’t it be cool to have your videos open on a lightbox?
What if you could control the background color as well?
And also control autoplay when the lightbox pops up?
Do you want to trigger a video lightbox by clicking a button (or a, input, img, div, span, textarea, select, ul, li)?
That’s what you can easily do with the Divi Video Lightbox Module plugin by Smmile.
Divi Video Lightbox extends the Divi Video module to give you the ability to easily create videos that open in lightbox with your preferred background color and autoplay.
– VIDEO OPENS IN LIGHTBOX WITH CUSTOM LIGHTBOX BACKGROUND COLOR
– SUPPORTS EXISTING DIVI VIDEO MODULE FEATURES (YOUTUBE/VIMEO/WEBM/MP4)
– TRIGGER VIDEO LIGHTBOX WITH BUTTON
– HIDE VIDEO FRAME IF USING TRIGGERS
– CONTROL LIGHTBOX VIDEO AUTOPLAY AND VIDEO WIDTH
– REDIRECT TO ANOTHER URL AFTER CLOSING LIGHTBOX (option to open in new/same window)
– LIFETIME UPDATES AND MULTIPLE SITE USAGE
v1.3 – 16 Oct 2017 Feature Update
– Trigger on page load
– Trigger on exit intent (desktop only)
– Trigger on percentage of page scroll
– Trigger after time on page
Note: Autoplay might not work for mobile browsers. This is a mobile browser limitation.
1) Purchase and download the plugin zip file
2) Login to your WordPress admin panel
3) Navigate to Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin
4) Click on Choose File and select the plugin zip file
5) Click on Install Now
6) Click Activate
You now have the Divi Video Lightbox Module in Divi Builder.
Your purchase of Divi Video Lightbox Module by Smmile is licensed for lifetime usage on unlimited sites (your own and clients). Includes lifetime updates and community support. You are not allowed to resell this or include this in your commercial product. In other words, you cannot sell child themes with this module. If you wish to do so, please contact us.